Yealink South Africa
Yealink, the most popular Chinese brand of IP Phone in Western market, has been well known by customers and enjoys a worldwide fame. As the navigator of IP communication industry, Yealink South Africa focuses on the design and manufacture of IP phones with low carbon and high quality to provide excellent and efficient technical supports, helping clients to their business success.
Founded in 2001, Yealink has been working on hi-tech communication products including IP video phones， IP phones and USB phones. With a worldwide market in more than 80 countries, Yealink has successfully established an impeccable service network around the whole world.
A professional and experienced VoIP R&D team with strength of innovation and pursuit of perfection guarantees Yealink a promising future in communication industry, Yealink is now marching to the international top level in both researching and products development field.
Yealink South Africa Case Studies
Johnston County Public Schools
Johnston County Public Schools (JCPS) got a lot of mileage out of its traditional PBX phone system over the course of 20 years. These legacy PBX systems could not communicate with one another and required significant upkeep. While the cost of communicating over traditional landlines continually increased, the effective communication declined. It was time for a new solution. The school district needed an open-standards VoIP system that could lower the cost and provide better functionalities. JCPS went through an extensive search and RFP process, and decided to award the business to Converged Networks which provides a professional consultative approach to designing and installing holistic communication solutions using Yealink phones for their Hosted VoIP solution. After looking carefully into JCPS's requirements, Converged Networks recommended Yealink phones as the best fit for the required feature set. After a test run, JCPS selected Yealink phones impressed by their high quality, ease of use and affordability.
Yealink Delivers Efficiency to Russia’s Largest Transportation Company
With Yealink’s solution, we can gather all our divisions in a single video conferencing room to discuss our common problems and efficiently manage our company.
Yealink and True IP Solutions Team Up to Help Education Improve Communication Efficiency and Reduce Cost
After carefully researching Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based IP phones, Yealink was chosen. The features, functionality and competitive pricing offered by the Yealink products made them a natural choice. In the Fall of 2011, the TIPS team deployed Yealink T22P IP phones for classrooms and T26P IP phones for the administrative staff in an elementary school pilot. The district quickly recognized the value in the hosted voice solution and a decision was made to move the entire district to the hosted UC platform in the summer of 2012. The district purchased another 1,000 Yealink phones and in July 2012 they became one the first totally hosted VoIP deployments in NC.
What are the Benefits of Yealink?
Leading on-premise IP-PBX providers include Asterisk, 3CX, FreeSwitch, Trixbox, Elastix and Starface. Yealink’s comprehensive IP phone solutions offer extensive compatibility with more than 60 IP-PBX providers. Advantages and benefits include:
- SIP standards-based Yealink IP phones register effortlessly with IP PBX servers, allowing extension-to-extension dialling, multimedia calls (voice and video) and other functions.
- Yealink IP phones support PBX functions and bring advance functions into full play, including BLA/BLF, Intercom/Paging, Call Park, Call Pickup, Call Return and more.
- Yealink IP phones feature plug-and-play deployment. Simply by selecting Yealink’s IP phone model in IP-PBX system, auto provisioning (mass deployment) of IP Phones can be achieved, saving considerable time and human resources.
- With the open XML API, Yealink allows for the in-depth customization of the functions and interface of IP phones.
Is Yealink a good brand?
Makes a great VOIP phone product that works well, is easy to configure and durable.
These are typically located on your desk (workspace).
An IP phone also called a VoIP phone, is a phone that uses internet protocol, rather than the circuit switched PSTN. An IP phone connects through an Ethernet cable, rather than a phone jack, to the internet, where it connects to the IP address of either the VoIP provider or the hosted PBX provider. From a user’s perspective, it works just like a traditional phone, but better.
What is SIP phone service?
SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol, and it works with VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) phone systems. A traditional phone system consists of two parts. First is the PBX, which is responsible for call management features like voicemail. Second is the PRI lines, which connect calls to the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network). The PSTN is responsible for routing calls to their destination. With SIP, there is no need for a regular, physical connection to a phone company and no need for multiple phone lines. Instead, a SIP “trunk” is virtually installed over your current internet connection. This allows you to bypass PRI lines and connect to the PSTN via the internet.
What is phone line type VoIP?
A VoIP phone is a hardware- or software-based telephone designed to use voice over IP (VoIP) technology to send and receive phone calls over an IP network. The phone converts analogue telephony audio into a digital format that can be transmitted over the internet and converts incoming digital phone signals from the internet to standard telephone audio.
A cordless telephone or portable telephone is a telephone in which the handset is portable and communicates with the body of the phone by radio, instead of being attached by a cord. The base station is connected to the telephone network through a telephone line as a corded telephone is, and serves as a charger to charge the handset's batteries. The range is limited, usually to the same building or some short distance from the base station.
Yealink DECT Phone W52P is a SIP Cordless Phone System designed specifically for small businesses and SOHO operations in the market for cost-saving, scalable SIP-based mobile communication systems. The epitome of everything we’ve learned over the past decade about designing extremely powerful yet delicate business IP phones, W52P carries forward Yealink's eternal pursuit of cutting-edge VoIP technology, featuring supreme quality under the strictest testing and the highest level of operation simplicity. Yealink W52P will not just fulfil all your cordless phone needs, it will make every day calling an outright pleasant, engaging experience.
How do I register my yealink w52p?
Step 1 - Hardware Power Up
- Plug the Base Station into the power
- Power ON the Handset
- Plug the Handset charging cradle.
Step 2 - Handset Registration to the Base
- Long press the button on top of the base station till the registration LED slow flashes.
- Then press the OK key to enter the main menu on the handset, select Settings->Registration->Register Handset.
- Select the desired base and press the OK soft key. The handset begins searching the base.
- Press the OK soft key after searching a base successfully.
- Enter the base PIN (default: 0000), and then press the Done soft key to complete registration.
- After the success of registration, the handset LCD screen prompts “Handset subscribed”.
- If you have a second or third handset, simply repeat the process for each Handset.
Step 3 - Getting the IP address of the Base Station from the Handset
- Press OK on the Handset - it will bring up the menu items.
- Press OK again on the (i) Icon which is usually selected by default.
- Press OK again on 1st menu item which says Base
- The IP address will be displayed on the screen it should 4 numbers separated by a. (dot)
Step 4 - Retrieving your Phone/SIP Settings
- Login to your online portal at https://tms.freshphone.co.za
- Click on our Account - it should be the only one in the list
- On the dashboard you will see Phone/SIP Settings in the lower right-hand corner.
- Please keep these details available for the next step. (see image below)
- You will need to click Show Password to see the password. (Don't share it!)
Conference phones are used to initiate and conduct conference calls, which enable multiple callers to listen and/or talk on the same call. In a conference call, the host participants typically run the call with a conference phone, while remote participants dial in to a number that connects them to a conference bridge that links the various telephone lines together. Conference calls are frequently used for business meetings and corporate earnings reports and are also commonly paired with Web conferences for online presentations and sharing documents.
How do conference phones work?
A conference call is a telephone call in which three or more people converse simultaneously. Many companies use conference calls as a meeting tool or to distribute information to a large number of listeners at the same time. The two main types are MeetMe conferencing, in which each participant dials one number, and ad hoc conferencing, in which a moderator calls each participant.
Conference calls connect people through a conference bridge, which is essentially a server that acts like a telephone and can answer multiple calls simultaneously. Software plays a large role in whether the bridge has capabilities beyond simply connecting multiple callers.
- Press the “Conference” button on the touchscreen.
- Dial the number of the caller you wish to add to the conference call and press “Send” on the touchscreen.
- When the called party answers, press “Conference” on the touchscreen. The call will be added to the conference.
- While in a conference call you can do the following:
- Press the “Split” soft key to split the conference into two individual calls.
- Press the “Hold” soft key to place the conference on hold.
- Press “End Call” on the touchscreen, or the “Cancel” soft key to end the conference call.
- A conference with up to three participants (yourself and two others) can be made using this procedure.
What is the best conference phone?
The Yealink CP960 is an impressive HD conference phone, featuring a 12.7cm touchscreen you can use to access all your call management needs. The easy-to-use Android system makes it easier for anyone to load up a conference and start collaborating in no time. This is crucial in today’s age of agile business innovation. Up to 5 parties can join a meeting with the Yealink CP960 at once, and your caller information will display on the touchscreen, so you do not lose track of who you are talking to. Features include:
- 3 built-in microphones
- 6m microphone pickup range
- Ideal for larger conference rooms
- 7cm Android touchscreen
- 20-foot 360-degree dead-zone-free pickup
- Yealink noise proof technology to eliminate distraction
- Automatic muting when people are not speaking
What does DECT mean?
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications DECT is a digital wireless technology that originated in Europe but is now used worldwide. DECT is a radio technology for voice data applications (such as cordless telephones, wireless offices and even wireless telephone lines to the home).
What is IP DECT phone?
IP-DECT is a technology used for on-site wireless communications. It uses the DECT air interface for reliable wireless voice and data communication between handsets and base stations and the well-established VoIP technology for the corded voice communication between base stations and server functions.
Does DECT interfere with Wi-Fi?
No, if they are operating correctly DECT and Wi-Fi should not interfere with each other.