WHO ARE WE?
Switchcom Distribution is a dynamic and innovative ICT company founded in 2015 with the aim to bring South Africa the highest quality brands available in the Wireless, Networking, VoIP, Surveillance and Fibre sectors.
CAN I BUY FROM SWITCHCOM DISTRIBUTION IF I AM NOT A RESELLER?
Definitely! Once-off purchases and walk-in customers are welcome. End user pricing will apply. Please note, we only accept payment by means of EFT. No cash or credit card payments accepted.
WHO CAN BECOME A RESELLER?
If you are a networking or telecommunication technician, installer, ISP, WISP, Networking Retailer / Reseller or Service Provider, you are most welcome to register with us to qualify for our reseller pricing.
WHAT CAN I FIND ON SWITCHCOM DISTRIBUTION'S WEBSITE?
Our website is filled with detailed product information, images, special offers and latest product releases. Here you have access to our application forms and our Terms & Conditions.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN THERE ARE SPECIALS OR PRODUCT LAUNCHES?
You are welcome to subscribe to our mailing list where you will get weekly updates on specials, product launches, etc. Click here to subscribe.
We promise not to spam you!
EFT (Proof of payment will be required. Please use your assigned Account Number as Beneficiary Reference to ensure that payment is allocated correctly.) Goods will be released once payment reflects in our bank account.
BANK: First National Bank
TYPE: Current / Cheque Account
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 62575896653
BRANCH CODE: 250655
REFERENCE: Account Number
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH YOUR DELIVERY?
Switchcom Distribution realise that there are high demands on your time. The collection of items outside of your planned bulk-order purchase can take up valuable time that could be better spent attending to other pressing tasks.
- Orders over R2 500.00 ex VAT up to 30kgs qualify for free next business day delivery
If your order is below R2 500.00 ex VAT and up to 30kgs, we can add a delivery fee to your order
Should your order be over 30kgs, we will cover the standard fee of R75.00 per box and any additional fees will be added to your order.
- Orders over R10 000.00 ex VAT and up to 20kgs qualify for free delivery within 4 - 5 business days
If your order is below R10 000.00 ex VAT, we can add a delivery fee to your order
Should your order be over 20kgs, we will cover the standard fee of R95.00 per box and any additional fees will be added to your order.
GENERAL DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All pricing displayed is exclusive of VAT
- Free Delivery is only available in South Africa
- Payment is to clear in our account before stock is made available for delivery
- Subject to stock being available
- Any invoice signed by the courier will be used as Proof of Delivery
- Please see our T’s & C’s on our website https://switchcom.co.za/terms-and-conditions/
- The Customer indemnifies Switchcom Distribution from any claims of any nature whatsoever that might arise from engaging with the Courier service.
DO WE OFFER ACCOUNT FACILITIES?
Of course! We are happy to accommodate you with an account facility to better facilitate doing business if you are a registered reseller.
- Any return of stock will be accepted after 7 working days from purchase.
- Any return of stock after the prescribed 7 working days, a 10% handling fee of the purchase price will be charged.
- No return of stock will be accepted after 15 working days from purchase.
- Any special order placed for a customer will require a 30% deposit upfront.
- Payment needs to clear in the account before placing the order.
- Customer to pay the remaining balance before stock is released.
PRODUCT INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced or description and image incorrect. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information, Switchcom Distribution (Pty) Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.