Fanvil South Africa
Fanvil is an established VoIP desktop phone developer and manufacturer from China. Fanvil has grown into one of the largest and most popular VoIP phones around the world after recognizing the global demand for VoIP based telecommunication solutions. Switchcom is a master distributor of Fanvil products. Fanvil produces devices for small and medium sized businesses, as well as large mission-critical enterprise environments. It is set to become a leading global IP voice and video terminal manufacturer, by providing cost efficient and innovative IP voice and video products. Fanvil South Africa VoIP devices encompass quality, style and value for money.
Fanvil Case Studies
Case Study│Metro Parking，Malaysia
Metro Parking looks for a cost-effective solution to maximize service efficiency and enhance user experience and finally selected Fanvil i12 SIP audio intercom, aiming to provide better service with fast response for their customers.
Metro Parking installed Fanvil i12 SIP audio intercoms at the entrance and exit of the parking lot. It should be noted that Fanvil i12 SIP audio intercom can be integrated with the management server via Internet, which means that it is easier to manage and maintain.
Fanvil Solution Secures Railway Stations in Indonesia
Kereta Commuter Indonesia (KCI) recognizes the need to protect the passenger at its railway stations and is therefore constantly seeking to improve the safety situation in their railway stations. They are looking for a solution would automatically connect users at the touch of a button to their Supervision Center which provides required assistance or help. Therefore, KCI decided to deploy Emergency Buttons in selected area.
To ensure immediate contact of a person in need with the Supervision Center, KCI decided to use Fanvil PA2 and PA2-Kit package to assemble the SOS device with customized appearance. The PA2 SIP paging gateway and PA2-KIT which including a button, an IP camera, a speaker, a mic, are installed in a customized orange box with exceptional external protection.
New Five-star Hotel in Russia Uses Fanvil Hotel Phone to Maximize the Room Service Efficiency
Requirement: Maximize the work efficiency
Jamaica Resort Hotel was originally intended to use the most advanced technologies to maximize work efficiency and improve the quality of the hotel staff service. After consideration, Fanvil recommended a solution of Fanvil H3 IP phone deployment, aiming to providing more stable and high-level hotel room service with fast response for their customers.
The rooms of Jamaica Resort Hotel were equipped with premium Fanvil H3 Hotel IP Phone. It should be noted that the phones have not only an elegant design and the HD sound, but also a number of additional features for guests, such as a USB port for charging. All Fanvil H3 were customized to meet the requirements of the hotel, taking into account not only the general design, but also the individual signatures for each room. This feature is provided by the design of the phone. Telephony in the hotel was integrated with the Property Management Systems to expedite service and easy implementation of functions such as wake-up call, room status, etc.
What are the Benefits of Fanvil South Africa?
Fanvil has dedicated in the VOIP technology from the day they have been founded. Fanvil has a completed product line, covering from entry to high-end phone. Their products are high quality, rich functionality and cost effective. They are aiming to provide the right product at the most value price.
- New innovative concept of a highly concentrated product line (only 3 models to focus on)
- Video phone has excellent processor speed and runs smoothly
- Video phone has Skype integration and built-in 3 way video conferencing
- Another unique feature is the way Fanvil presents users their fully synchronized calendars. The desk phone could become the calendar viewer of choice for many users
Is Fanvil a good brand?
Fanvil has grown into one of the most popular brands of VoIP phones around the world. Fanvil produces devices for small and medium sized businesses, as well as large mission-critical enterprise environments. Fanvil VoIP devices encompass quality, style and value for money.
These are typically located on your desk (workspace).
An IP phone also called a VoIP phone, is a phone that uses internet protocol, rather than the circuit-switched PSTN. An IP phone connects through an Ethernet cable, rather than a phone jack, to the internet, where it connects to the IP address of either the VoIP provider or the hosted PBX provider. From a user’s perspective, it works just like a traditional phone, but better.
What is SIP phone service?
SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol, and it works with VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) phone systems. A traditional phone system consists of two parts. First is the PBX, which is responsible for call management features like voicemail. Second is the PRI lines, which connect calls to the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network). The PSTN is responsible for routing calls to their destination. With SIP, there’s no need for a regular, physical connection to a phone company and no need for multiple phone lines. Instead, a SIP “trunk” is virtually installed over your current internet connection. This allows you to bypass PRI lines and connect to the PSTN via the internet.
What is phone line type VoIP?
A VoIP phone is a hardware- or software-based telephone designed to use voice over IP (VoIP) technology to send and receive phone calls over an IP network. The phone converts analog telephony audio into a digital format that can be transmitted over the internet and converts incoming digital phone signals from the internet to standard telephone audio.
A cordless telephone or portable telephone is a telephone in which the handset is portable and communicates with the body of the phone by radio, instead of being attached by a cord. The base station is connected to the telephone network through a telephone line as a corded telephone is, and also serves as a charger to charge the handset's batteries. The range is limited, usually to the same building or some short distance from the base station.
Conference phones are used to initiate and conduct conference calls, which enable multiple callers to listen and/or talk on the same call. In a conference call, the host participants typically run the call with a conference phone, while remote participants dial in to a number that connects them to a conference bridge that links the various telephone lines together. Conference calls are frequently used for business meetings and corporate earnings reports and are also commonly paired with Web conferences for online presentations and sharing documents.
How do conference phones work?
A conference call is a telephone call in which three or more people converse simultaneously. Many companies use conference calls as a meeting tool or to distribute information to a large number of listeners at the same time. The two main types are MeetMe conferencing, in which each participant dials one number, and ad hoc conferencing, in which a moderator calls each participant.
Conference calls connect people through a conference bridge, which is essentially a server that acts like a telephone and can answer multiple calls simultaneously. Software plays a large role in whether the bridge has capabilities beyond simply connecting multiple callers.
- Press the “Conf” soft key. The first caller will be put on hold.
- Dial the number of the caller you wish to add to the conference call and press “Dial“. When the caller answers press the “Conf” soft key to add them to the conference.
- Press the “Hold” soft key to place the conference on hold.
- Press the “Split” soft key to split the conference into two individual calls.
- Press the “End” soft key to end the conference call.
- A conference with up to three participants (yourself and two others) can be made using this procedure.
Fanvil 2SIP Colour Screen PoE VoIP Phone | X3SP
Fanvil's FAN-X3SP SOHO IP Phone offers simplicity, elegance and a superior user experience. The Fan-X3SP features 2 SIP lines, HD Voice, and colour LCD screen, a smart user interface for easy installation and configuration. The FANx3SP is compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Broadsoft, Elastix, Asterisk, Xorcom, etc.
Fanvil High-end Enterprise IP Phone | X210
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference, hotspot
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset (with newly-added Opus support)
- 4.3" main color display
- 2×3.5" side color displays for DSS keys
- Up to 106 DSS keys (42 tri-colored physical keys)
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting Bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle)
- Codec H.264 support for receiving video calls
- Support EHS headset
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Metaswitch, Avaya etc.
Fanvil Touch Screen Enterprise IP Phone | X7
- 7" Capacitive Touch Color Display
- HD audio for speakerphone and handset
- Up to 127 DSS Key Entries
- Rich Extension Function
- Deliver HD Video Call with IP Camera/SIP Video Door Phone Integration
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting Bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle)
Fanvil Enterprise IP Phone| X4U
Fanvil X4U provides the direct access to instructions with two high-resolution 320x240 color displays, which is an ideal option for enterprises to improve the flexibility and have a greater productivity on daily work. Harman speaker and wideband codec of G.722 and Opus in this device deliver you an immersive HD audio experience in both high band and low band with the network.
- HD audio with Harman speaker and wideband codec G.722 and Opus
- 2.8-inch 320x240-pixel color display
- 2.4-inch 320x240-pixel color side display
- 12 SIP lines
- 30 DSS keys, 3 line keys with LED light
- Dual Gigabit port, PoE integrated
- Support EHS wireless headset
- Support Bluetooth via Bluetooth dongle
- Support WiFi via WiFi dongle
- Support IPv4 , IPv6 protocol
Fanvil SIP Audio Intercom| I12
- Support one call key and two keys mode to choose.
- With voice record output, can connect to hard disk video recording.
- Two input, support to connect with infrared probe, door sensor, vibration sensor and emergency button etc., build the security linkage.
- Two output, can connect with alarm lamp, locks and other equipment, control the security linkage through DTMF, remote server or two output input linkage controller.
- With external active speaker output interface, support HD voice(G.722) background music broadcast.
- High compatibility – Compatible with major platforms:Aterisk,Broadsoft,3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.
What does DECT mean?
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications DECT is a digital wireless technology that originated in Europe, but is now used worldwide. DECT is a radio technology for voice data applications (such as cordless telephones, wireless offices and even wireless telephone lines to the home).
What is IP DECT phone?
IP-DECT is a technology used for on-site wireless communications. It uses the DECT air interface for reliable wireless voice and data communication between handsets and base stations and the well-established VoIP technology for the corded voice communication between base stations and server functions.
Does DECT interfere with WiFi?
No, if they are operating correctly DECT and WiFi shouldn't interfere with each other.