Tenda South Africa
Founded in 1999, Tenda technology is the recognized leading supplier of networking devices and equipment. Tenda South Africa has committed to delivering easy-to-install and affordable networking solutions, offering innovative, cutting-edge products to realize people’s intelligent life.
Innovation is the soul of Tenda technology. Tenda has two R&D centres, Shenzhen and Chengdu, with about 1000 employees: one Manufacture centre, with about 3000 members and a new 120000 m2 manufacture base under construction.
Tenda products include home networking, business networking, switch, broadband CPE, gateway, powerlines, mobile broadband, IP camera etc. Excellent performance, steady signal, easy use and installation, top quality with competitive price are the common features of all Tenda products.
Tenda attracts a lot of excellent talents by it’s cooperate culture. Nearly 120 graduates from key universities join in Tenda each year. They contribute a lot to Tenda development.
Excellent company must have excellent strategic partner. Tenda has established strategic partnership with Broadcom in 2012 and became the most important partner of Broadcom in China. Tenda adopts Broadcom chip which is similar as Apple devices to bring terrific performance to all Tenda products.
Based in Shenzhen, China, Tenda has expanded its business into the World market. Tenda established more than 10 branches and 50 offices in China. Since 2007, Tenda has started launching its global branding strategy. Through worldwide distribution channels, Tenda distributes products to more than 100 countries around the world. Up to the third quarter of 2014, total sales amount of Tenda is over 500 million. At the same time, Tenda has a customer service team of up to more than 160 employees to solve problems for distributors and end customers in the world.
As the first home-grown router and wireless network device manufacturer in China, Tenda has overcome all kinds of difficulties. Combined R&D, manufacturing & sales together, Tenda adopts the latest technology and professional service system to establish reliable network to be professional high-tech company in the world.
Is Tenda South Africa a good brand (What are the benefits?)?
Tenda products are cost effective and reliable.
Their routers can be used for both SOHO and on an enterprise level.
They offer a wide range of switches, routers, indoor wireless and POE devices
The range is compact and elegant.
Tenda's range of Wireless Routers offers high-speed wireless connections using the latest MU-MIMO and Beamforming+ technology. With high gain antennas, the range offers hotspot WAN routers, 802.11n 300Mbps and 600Mbps Fast Ethernet Wi-Fi home routers as well as Dual Band 802.11ac 1200Mbps Gigabit solutions.
How can I access my Tenda WiFi router?
- Connect the router to the RJ-45 Ethernet port on your PC - use one of the yellow LAN ports.
- Open your web browser.
- Click on the top left navigation bar, and type: 192.168.0.1 and press Enter on your keyboard. This will take you to the router login page.
- Enter admin as the default password and click OK.
- Choose your Internet Connection type (given by your Internet Service Provider) and enter 12345678 for the default network key (or your own network key if you have set one previously).
- You are now able to access any settings assigned to the router.
How do I add a printer to Tenda router?
This depends on what router and what printer you would like to connect; we have selected the Tenda n600 router for this tutorial:
- Plug your printer's USB connection into the USB port on the back of the router - make sure your printer is turned on.
- Open your browser and go to the address bar. Type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- Sign into the Tenda N600 router. The default username and password are admin unless you have changed these.
- Go to USB and then choose printer underneath, then on the right-hand side check the box to enable the printer.
- Now save the settings and close Internet Explorer.
- Next hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and tap the letter x then open control panel.
- Go to hardware and sound, then to devices and printers.
- Choose to add a printer at the top.
- Windows will start looking for a printer connected to the computer, choose the option below that says the printer I want is not listed.
- Next choose to add a printer using tcp/ip address or host name.
- Put in the ip address of the Tenda N600 router from before: 192.168.0.1.
- Finally, find the driver for your printer using Windows Update, or choose the Have Disk option and put the disk for your printer into the computer to continue.
- Congratulations, you have successfully configured your new Tenda N600 router to share a printer over your network.
How can I reset my Tenda router?
There are two methods to reset the Tenda wireless router:
- Reset your router via admin panel.
- Press the reset button.
You can reset your Tenda wireless router using router’s admin panel. all you need to do, just login to the router setup page and go to advance settings - there you will find, factory restore or reset option, simply click on it.
Another method to reset the Tenda router, is just press and hold the reset button on your router for one minute.
You will find the router reset button on your router. it will a red colour button presented into the bottom or back of the router. (When its reset, everything will be back to its default settings).
Does a router increase internet speed?
The internet speed is governed by your ISP. A router (wired or wireless) simply connects multiple users to a single internet connection. No, a router does not increase internet speed. It only connects many users to a single internet connection wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired (Ethernet).
Where is Tenda router made?
What does a Tenda Router cost?
This all depends on the router that you are looking to buy.
Tenda's Network Switch Range caters for both desktop and rack-mount solutions in both 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet and Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps variants and POE switch with and without SFP ports for Fibre. Included in the range are 5, 8, 16 and 24 port switches with some offering SFP (1.25Gbps) and Gigabit Uplink ports.
What a POE Switch?
PoE switch or power over ethernet switch is a network switch which applies Power over Ethernet technology. When connected with multiple network devices, PoE switch can support power and data transmission over one Ethernet cable at the same time which dramatically simplify the cabling process and cut network cost.
An indoor/outdoor wireless network allows users to access pervasive wireless LAN and wireless broadband coverage and connectivity throughout a campus environment. This document details two of the most common network configurations.
Tenda's Indoor Wireless Solutions are available in both 802.11n and 802.11ac variants and are well suited for both home and business use. The range includes powerline units, wireless range extenders/repeaters, Access Points, Wi-Fi Routers, hotspot WAN routers, USB adapters and Nova Mesh units.
How long is my warranty on my Tenda products?
Tenda provides a 3-Year warranty to the main devices of Tenda-branded products, and 1-year warranty to the accessories of Tenda-branded products, from the date of purchase of the products(s).
F3 is specially designed for your smart home networking life. Chip to router what is heart to human. It’s superior Advanced Chip ensures stable and fast wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming music, uploading photos, video chatting, HD video streaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- Wireless rate up to 300Mbps is ideal for streaming music, uploading photos, video chatting, HD video streaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- 3* 5dBi external antennas boost WiFi to each corner of your house.You can enjoy entire-home WiFi coverage and lag free WiFi performance .
- Supports WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK security mechanism to enhance security level.
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC.
- Super simple setup interface helps you access to the Internet effortlessly.
Tenda F9 600Mbps High Speed and whole-home coverage Wi-Fi router, Compared to 450Mbps and 300Mbps products, it’s transmission is more efficient and smooth, It support Smartphone APP remote management, you can manage your device at anytime and anywhere. 4*6dBi High-gain omnidirectional antennas, incredible Wi-Fi coverage and reliability
With Gigabit speeds complaint with IEEE802.11ac, the TENDA AC6 smart dual-band Wi-Fi router offers throughput as high as 1167Mbps.Powered with the latest features including beamforming+ technology and the innovative MU-MIMO, that's just the start. With the 28nm CPU, independent power amplifiers, four 5dBi high-gain antennas, you are assured to have an uninterrupted gaming experience and 4K video streaming. AC6 has great eco credentials too. With a power saving function, App-based management and migration of PPPoE user credentials allows for a smarter and eco-friendly digital life.
Fast 11ac speed ups to 1167Mbps, delivering both 867Mbps at 5GHz and 300Mbps at 2.4 GHz concurrently.
1GHz high performance CPU and 3x processing speed provide better compatibility and superior stability.
High powered amplifiers and external antennas for whole-home coverage.
Beamforming+ technology boosts range for the 802.11ac WiFi devices.
Smart managements of WiFi schedule, LED indicator and power saving all are for your healthy E-life.
30-second easy setup.
Tenda Nova MW6
The W-NOVA6 is compatible with the Tenda WiFi App enabling remote management of your device.
- Reliable whole-home WiFi
- Plug n Play
- Network assistant at your fingertips
- The center of your smart home
Tenda Nova MW3
Nova MW3 is a 1200 Mbps dual band distribution mesh Wi-Fi system designed for 1,100 - 3,200 square foot households, bringing you whole home Wi-Fi coverage, as well as fast and stable Internet access. A pack of 3 provides you with up to 3,200 square feet of Wi-Fi coverage, while a pack of 2 provides you with up to 2,200 square feet of coverage. Compliant with IEEE 802.11v and IEEE 802.11r seamless roaming protocols, nova MW3 supports automatic network optimization and automatic routing selection, allowing you to enjoy a more stable and flexible wireless network.
- Ethernet Backhaul
- Guest Network
- Cloud Management
Tenda Nova Lite
Tenda's W-NOVA3 is a 2 Pack, 802.11ac 1200Mbps, dual-band Wireless mesh system designed for 100-200㎡ homes or apartments. Compliant with IEEE 802.11v and IEEE 802.11r seamless roaming protocols, the W-NOVA3 supports automatic network optimization and automatic routing selection, allowing you to enjoy a stable and flexible wireless network. The W-NOVA3 automatically maintains its online network status by reconnecting to an available Nova when signal is lost and it's plug-and-play design ensures that it is instantly usable. The W-NOVA3 is compatible with the Tenda WiFi App enabling remote management of your device. Simply and easily configure using the Tenda Mobile App which allows you to block unauthorized users with a single tap and supports Parental Control to help your kids surf the internet safely.